This simulation shows how light influences our vision and changes our perception of an object in a showcase.
This is how to handle the animation:
1) If you click on the head, the lights will be switched on / off. Options:
a) No light;
b) Three spotlights from above (right-centre-left);
c) Two spotlights from below (centre and front).
2) If you click on the Space button, the head starts rotating. Click again: it stops.
3) Clicking on the background changes its colour.
4) If you click on the light bulbs on the left, the colour of the spotlights will change.
5) If you click on the numbers on the left, the direction of the light will change.